Our main goal is to find the best care for your loved one. Not all providers are the same and not all individuals are the same. We know hundreds of providers all over the country that specialize in an array of services. When you or your loved one is in crisis its hard to navigate this on your own – that’s where we come in. Most families and individuals need help at a critical stage when trying to organize the best possible treatment options for a loved one. Luna professionals can assess and coordinate your family’s care in order to harmonize all of the moving parts along the treatment spectrum. Each situation is unique and or set our services will be unique to your situation.
The Luna consulting program is available for individuals and families that desire a wide range of services throughout all phases of the recovery process. Services provided include:
During the initial phone call an individual or loved one will speak directly with a highly experienced case manager who will assess all background information provided, and communicate best options moving forward.
Early Education and Initial Consultation:
A face to face family consultation will be scheduled to educate all impacted by the disease of addiction on potential treatment options. Not only for the individual suffering from addiction, but also for each family member.
The multidisciplinary team will assess all information gathered during the initial consultation and make treatment recommendations.
- We offer weekly phone calls for individuals discharging from any level of treatment services for up to 3 months. After this period of time calls will be scheduled every other week on an individualized basis; depending on client needs. Options for this service range anywhere from 3 to 18 months.
- Weekly phone calls are also available to family members, and will be presented as part of the treatment plan after an initial consultation.
- Individual therapy is offered as part of our case management services. This includes one-on-one therapy with Luna staff, or with a referral to a trusted professional in your area.
- At Luna we primarily focus on addiction, but we also treat the following: co-occurring disorders, depression, anxiety, shame, trauma, and grief.
- Family Coaching is designed for family members who have a loved one going to, or already in treatment. This includes:
- Education and preparation on what to expect during the treatment process.
- Focus and support around personal healing and self care.
- Crisis intervention
- Consultation in regard to continuing care options as your loved one approaches their discharge date.
- Post discharge follow up support service.