PHP supports individuals with a minimum of 25 hours of clinical and medical care per week. Clients in PHP engage in treatment programming 4 days per week while living in the comfort of their own home or in a sober living environment.
Addiction, no matter how destructive, is a pattern that is difficult to break. It takes courage and willingness to step into a new way of living. At Luna, we honor your commitment and are excited to take this step with you.
Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is a day treatment program that offers clients a combination of robust clinical programming, including education, counseling, and group process work, daily structure, and medical support. This level of care is suitable for those who need a high level of accountability and assistance but for personal or financial reasons are unable to enroll in residential care.
Our Outpatient Program Consists Of:
- 30 day engagement: At Luna, we recognize that addiction treatment requires adequate space and time. Additional time in treatment may be recommended and will be determined in partnership between our collaborative treatment team and you, the patient.
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment planning: As you enter our program you’ll engage in an assessment session with one of our licensed, trained professionals, and you’ll work with your primary counselor to develop a treatment plan that meets your needs as you move through the program.
- Physician Encounters: You’ll meet privately with our American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM) certified physician on a weekly basis, outside group hours, to ensure that your health needs are met and that you are feeling as good as you can feel as you move through the treatment process.
- Individual Counseling Sessions: You’ll have a licensed primary counselor who will meet with you at least once per week, outside group hours. Your primary counselor will help you define and refine your treatment goals and work through any issues that may arise. Together, you’ll develop a comprehensive discharge plan to ensure that you are ready to step down from this level of care and prepared to move forward in your process.
- Group Therapy Sessions: Addiction treatment at Luna reinforces that you are not alone on the path of recovery. Group therapy sessions give you the opportunity to learn and heal in community. You and your peers, guided by a licensed counselor, will share issues, emotions, and experiences in a safe space.
- Psychoeducation: Addiction impacts the body, mind, and spirit. Here at Luna, we believe that the more you know and understand about the biological, psychological, and neurological aspects of addiction, the more prepared you will be to fully embrace your recovery and move forward in your life.
- Family Support: Addiction impacts the whole family, and at Luna, we believe that family members should be included in the treatment process. To that end, we offer weekly family education groups, and your primary counselor can provide family counseling sessions as needed.
Techniques We Use:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Practices
- Addiction Medicine